Brighter vertical menu background
There must be a way to change this, no? I'm just not sure which xml I'd be looking for or what values I'd change. Essentially I'd like to remove whatever image or opacity mask is placed in front of the background wallpaper in vertical mode to make it so dim. It's a little infuriating that this was ever implemented to begin with. Any help at all is appreciated.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...clnk&gl=us

Quote:
How much fanart is faded can be controlled in the color schemes in skin.arctic.zephyr/colors/
edit the xml corresponding to the theme you use and change:
Code:
<color name="FanartFade">2Fffffff</color>

Change the "2F" part to a different hex value -- higher values show more fanart

Quote:It's a little infuriating that this was ever implemented to begin with ?
While I agree it would be nice if their was a slider implemented in the skin settings , taste is subjective , try not to get frustrated . Just ask
Thank you! Regarding the "infuriating" comment, my apologies. Silly thing to call "infuriating". I was just frustrated while fiddling with it this morning. I'm sure the developer had some reason for doing things that way, and as it's been made clear here, it's a simple enough change to make. Anyway, thanks again!
No problem , I just started Mod'n the skin to my liking as well , It can be frustrating not knowing what to search sometimes for answers ! I understand !

It may help to checkout some of the Kodi Documentation / wiki on skinning , and just poke around the files !

Remember to use a proper editor like Notepad++ when makeing changes ! (word pad/notepad can fuck up shit sometimes )
Im using Mountains Man and it is showing the menu in both horizontal and vertical. I would like it to only show horizontal...how do I remove the vertical?

Thanks
(2017-05-22, 13:14)JamesTromi Wrote: Im using Mountains Man and it is showing the menu in both horizontal and vertical. I would like it to only show horizontal...how do I remove the vertical?

Thanks

http://prntscr.com/fesx65

what are you talking about ? in skin settings you can switch it . "both" do not appear , you make a choice , vertical / horizontal

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Brighter vertical menu background1