Uninstall a zip file
Good morning, I have the Kodi Kyptron 1.7 android system and would like to delete Xfinity from my Zip file, can anyone please help me:
Cheers
The best way to remove all those problematic add-ons is to do a complete uninstall and re-install.

1. Uninstall Kodi using the Windows Uninstaller. Once that is complete...
2a. If you downloaded the Windows Installer go to c:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\
2b. If you installed from the Microsoft Store go to c:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\
3. Look for the directory Kodi and delete it.
4. Now you can download and install Kodi from here... https://kodi.tv/download
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi thank you for your reply, I have a kodi jail broken box and just need to delete and reinstall xfinity, any ideas
Oh, sorry I didn't realise I ended up in Android. That was instructions for Windows.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-05-17, 06:01)Jolly good time Wrote: Hi thank you for your reply, I have a kodi jail broken box and just need to delete and reinstall xfinity, any ideas

There is no such thing as a "jailbroken" Android box. It may be rooted, but that has nothing to do with Kodi. Calling a Android box "jailbroken" is a marketing scam.

The easiest way is to get rid of those add-ons is just to uninstall Kodi and then install the official version from either the Play Store or download from our page (link at the top of the page).

Most likely if your box came with those add-ons, and Kodi, preinstalled then it is possibly also a "custom build" of Kodi which we do not support here. So it is best to get rid of that version and install fresh.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for that, the only problem with this is the last time I uninstalled kodi I could not reinstall it so I had to buy another box, thats why I was hoping there was a simple way to delete just the one file.

Thanks for all your help tho
No, you installed a banned addon, and we don't know WTF it did to your system. That is why we recommend a complete revamp when such things have been done.

You may get away with deleting the addon folders individually, as well as the corresponding addon_data folders, but as I say I don't know what other things Xfinity has changed for you.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Uninstall a zip file0