Kodi 17.1 not fullscreen on live channels
I have kodi 17.1 and previously on my 16.1 when watching live t.v. on an add on like CW, history channel, spike tv etc would show in full screen or 16.9 (almost full screen) now with 17.1 it's playing in a small box or a widescreen stretched looking box. If I change the display from normal to 16.9 stretch it fixes it however I have to do it everyone I watch a different live tv channel. I set it to default for all media but than movies and tv shows seem to zoom in a little too much. Is there any way to set this up properly so it always shows 16.9 for live tv and normal for movies and t.v. shows etc? It's driving me nuts!
Not sure where you are watching love t.v. with an add on like CW, history channel, spike tv etc. none of those seem to be available in the official repository that I can see. What add-on are you having difficulty with?

Hopefully you have paid attention to Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) when you signed up here.
I've ran some tests and seems that this is happening because 17.1 no longer has amlogic accelerating. When using 16.1 works flawless. Using minix neo u1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.1 not fullscreen on live channels0