I need a shortcut to the Music Genre screen
I need a shortcut to the Music Genre screen. Now, I waste a lot of time. I click the left panel, scroll down to search, click it, delete everything in the alphanumeric box, click Done, scroll down to Genre, and click it. Very slow! No way my wife can remember all this! Please help me out with an idiot-proof shortcut!
Certain Skins (like Aeon MQ7) will allow you to replace the main menu items with Shortcuts such as Genre, or Artists.
Where do I find skins and how do I get them to work?
On this forum HERE

In Kodi's Addon Manager use the "Install From Repository" "Kodi Add-On Repository" Select a skin. I suggest you read through the Skins forum and see which skin best suits your needs. A lot of the skins also have "modded" versions which offer more features to customize the skin to your liking. i.e. Aoen Nox has several modded versions and you'll see in the forum for Aeon Nox all the different ones you can get. Note that the modded versions will NOT be available via Kodi's Repository. You'll have to read the support thread for those to get instructions about installing it.

You can also get skins via System Settings but I find it much easier using the addon manager for those that are NOT modded....
Thanks for that. Any idea if any of these facilitate fast access to Music Genre screen? That's all I really need, and I don't want to waste too much time.
(2017-05-18, 20:20)dj001 Wrote: Thanks for that. Any idea if any of these facilitate fast access to Music Genre screen? That's all I really need, and I don't want to waste too much time.

I can make a sub-menu item for Genres....I can make a main menu item for Genres and I can make a widget for Genres using Aeon Nox SilVo. Be warned it's a VERY enhanced version of Aeon Nox and may have a learning curve but there's plenty of help in the support forum for it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need a shortcut to the Music Genre screen0