Cannot get to Homepage
I just bought an MXQ next, and It is not on the HOMEPAGE, and I cannot get back to the HOMEPAGE.
It is stuck on a page that says: FILES PLAYLIST VIDEO ADD-ONS Then in another box to the right, it has a picture of a file folder.. When you click the left part, another box opens and is says: Confluence video options, view list, sort by:name
Sort: Descending, Filter, misc options, Hide watched, Search, Actions, Update library
So the problem is that I cannot get bact to the HOMEPAGE for KODI.. It has, to my knowledge, ever been set up..Hopefully someone can help me. Thanks.
Hello janstess86,

Can you have a look at this photo. http://kodi.wiki/view/File:Quick-start-2.png

Is this what you are seeing?

You have a list of items down the left and then some items in the right part. In the right side of the screen they can be boxes as shown, or maybe just a list of items.

If yes, then press Esc on your keyboard, or you should have a back button on your remote. On your remote, it is not the left arrow in the centre of the remote.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It is also indicative that you have not yet set up your libraries.

Have a read through our wiki pages, which should guide you through the process of scraping your media into the library.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Quick_start_guide
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No, that looks nothing like it. It is the blue screen that you see when clicking on Kodi.
Up on the top it says videos Then a large dark blue box. Top left side it says Files..Under files, it says Playlist, and under that it says video add-ons..
The other things that I wrote about are on the left side of the screen, if you click to bring them out. What I want to do is get out of these pages and get back to the home page so that I can set KODI up..but it won't let me out of this page.
Thanks..
Ok, I understand what you are trying to do, I am just trying to figure out where you are.

What version of Kodi are you using? Where did you download it from?

Quote:It is the blue screen that you see when clicking on Kodi
Look at this page with screenshots. Is it any of these pages? http://kodi.wiki/view/Quick_start_guide
These pages are what Kodi looks like, so I am having a bit of trouble understanding what you are seeing.

If you have a keyboard attached, simply hitting the Escape key will get you out.

Are you able to post a screenshot?
My Signature
Please provide a screenshot.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Is this what you have??

http://www.inexbox.com/mxq-nexbox-tv-box/

Still need a screenshot though.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot get to Homepage0