Corrupt Kodi on my Mac
I did a very stupid thing and downloaded a 3rd party and now my Kodi is corrupt. I have deleted all of the Kodi files twice and I still get the message. Every time I try to open the new installed Kodi my Mac tells me it is corrupt. Can someone help me with this problem? I am new to the community forum and I find it daunting to find where I need to post, so if it's not right please forgive me. Thank you!!!
You will need to delete the Kodi folder from your user library-
Code:
~/Library/Application Support/
The user library is hidden by default. You can use the instructions here to access it if you don't know how.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I did this twice and when I downloaded it the third time (making sure the files were all gone) and opened Kodi it still told me Kodi was corrupt. Tku
I did a very stupid thing and downloaded a 3rd party and now my Kodi is corrupt. I have deleted all of the Kodi files (library) twice and reinstalled and I still get the message. Every time I try to open the new installed Kodi my Mac tells me it is corrupt. Can someone help me with this problem? I am new to the community forum and I find it daunting to find where I need to post, so if it's not right please forgive me. Thank you!!!
I did a very stupid thing and downloaded a 3rd party (olpair?) and now my Kodi is corrupt. I have deleted all of the Kodi files twice and I still get the message. Every time I try to open the new installed Kodi my Mac tells me it is corrupt. Can someone help me with this problem? I am new to the community forum and I find it daunting to find where I need to post, so if it's not right please forgive me. Thank you!!!
F
There is no point in posting the same message over and over.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I know I found that out the hard way. I'm sorry everyone.
So I am a little confused. Is it:

1. you download the OSX installer but when you run it it says the file is corrupt; OR

2. you managed to install Kodi but when you try to run it, there is a message saying it is corrupt?

If the latter, please provide a debug log (wiki).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Disable gatekeeper (google it)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Corrupt Kodi on my Mac0