Thank you
Just a quick thanks to everyone who made KODI happen!

After being semi-homeless for about a year, I pulled my old NMT (E-Great R1) out of storage, and quickly figured out it's time for an upgrade. Its HDMI 1.3 output is horribly incompatible with ARC, and it can't deal with x265.

So I recently bought a Minix U9-H, and I'm just getting myself up to speed with it. Blown away by how far this type of device has come in the last few years (even if internal hard-drives have gone the way of the dodo)!

So now I'm just trying to get my bearings, and figuring out what I need to figure out.
You are welcome smasha Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Smile 
Hi All, I would just like to commend You-Team-Kodi for a selfless and hard work. I've been using Kodi just over a year now, me and my kids love it; it might be free for us but you pay the cost. Entertainment (paid for tv, cinemas, data plans etc) is expensive in my country... So as some sort of encouragement to you guys, if any, just KNOW that you make a huge difference in some of our lives by putting smiles on our faces.

Big ups!!! Thank you.BlushBlush
You realise that Kodi is a media player and that we don't provide any content?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Free_content
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank you2