Letter for network drive
Hi all,

I have roughly 10 Kodi boxes in my home. Most are Windows based running on strong hardware platforms and some are running on android based devices. The Windows devices usually see my NAS mapped as the Z drive but the PC in question, does not. Is there anything i need to do to have Kodi see this drive and display the Letter so I do not have to go through SMB to map? When adding shared folders its not scraping a smoothly as it is on other machines.

Thanks,
IDK, but sounds like a problem in windows OS on the problem machine properly accessing the resource (NAS) and mapping the shared folders. I am aware that there can be problems when a windows machine boots, and attempts to map the drive before the network support is fully loaded. Unfortunately I don't know how to see if that is in fact the problem nor how to fix it if it is.

scott s.
If you have ten of them, have you considered using MySQL for a shared library? I do that and all of my video files are accessed via UNC path instead of drive letter, so the drive doesn't have to be mapped.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Letter for network drive0