Kodi 17.2
Missing Inputstream.adaptive in this version

Sent from my SM-N910F
Yeah I really don't understand how or why this is, I've tried everything I could think of and looked everywhere only to come up empty handed.

1) According to their (kodinerds') site their kodinerds repo is supposed to have it so I of course installed the repo and it was NOT there.

2) I see a page on github belonging to peak3d (author of the inputstream.adaptive addon) which has a bunch of files related to the addon like .lib files and a Debian installer but I don't think any of that is gonna help me because I'm running kodi on a fire tv stick...

If I'm missing something and anyone knows anything that may help then PLEASE for the love of GOD could you enlighten us? Who knows how long it'll be before the kodi devs resolve this....
Have a read here. It might answer your questions...

https://kodi.tv/article/kodi-v172-minor-...ty-release
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you, very much appreciated, I'm glad to know what is actually going on but at the same time wish it were something like an accident that would be corrected in a short frame of time. Do you or anyone else have even a guesstimate as to when we should expect the hammer to drop on 17.3? I'm just worried that it'll be months and months before it happens... and that would definitely suck because 60fps YouTube videos are at least half of what I use kodi for. Unfortunately it seems kodi + YouTube addon + inputstream.adaptive are the only way to get 60fps YouTube streams on the Fire tv stick... that is of course unless I'm missing something again but this time I'm pretty sure I'm not... Cool
Should be making it's way through the channels now
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Ok, fantastic, thank you bry! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.20