Help with Samba
I set server min protocol = NT1, should that be enough? Or maybe I need to change something more in the server?
Setting "server min protocol = NT1" should be enough for your server to support NT1 but as the behaviour of your network is different to mine it's had to say what else needs changing - it could be because of a client setup, a server setup, a different Samba server deciding it's going to be the master browser for today, the different versions of Samba on client/server/master browser, or just the way the wind is blowing. It's a shit system that breaks far too easily and to be honest I don't know why yours is now broken when mine is not (at least while the master browser speaks NT1). Try setting everything back to how it was originally, ie. remove any additional settings the have been added, then start again.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
It just feels strange. If I install #328 it works, and if I install #329 it doesn't work, without changing anything else. If I turn of my Windows 10 computer there are only the media server and my LE client connected to the nework. If there is a problem between the LE and the server, LE should at least show its own shares if it was assigned as master browser. But I have added "local master = no" to the LE client so it shouldn't become a master.

I guess I'll just have to go back to #328 when I need to add a share. Maybe it will start working again in another update. Or someone else will have the same problem and find a solution.
i am now using #0701

i made a file user.conf in this file i put most of the setting used as in the old samba.conf file.. and put this file in /storage/.kodi/.smb under smb.config
I still have minimum client version as v3 and now i can see my rasp in my windows network and i can browse with the rasp ...

still no joy with my pre mounting Multiuser-target-wants.. but getting closer

this worked also in #0329 for me...

For my preloaded samba shares i am now rebuilding the samba.conf as Milhouse suggested.. i saw there is indeed a lot of changes in there..
will update soon how it went..

Last findings.. i did made the new samba.conf file.. and i do see the shares i made when i connect to the raspberry ... but the folders staying empty... so at boot no auto mount is made
for now.....
Simple Kodi fan..

2x Raspberry pi3 b  Running LibreElec 9.2.0 stable
1x Odroid C2          Running Volumio  
1x Zoomtak H8       Running CoreElec 9.2.1 generic

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Samba0