"Last played" information not visible anymore
Some time ago (I think it exists in Kodi 16) there was a field "Last played" in the movie and TV shows information showing the date/time I watched some movie or TV show the last time. This information is now shown in the current Kodi (17) release anymore.

Is it gone or is there just some option in the settings I'm missing? How can I get it back?
Are you using a different skin in krypton?
If so that's probably your answer - different skins show different bits of the available info.
You are right, that could be the reason... I've used Aeon Nox before and now I'm using the default skin.

Is it possible to add additional information to skins (e.g. by simply modifying a XML file)?
Sure - no idea where you'd start with estuary though. It might be worth looking at some of the estuary mods, maybe one of those already has the option.
There actually is a addon called last played which i use.
Not skin dependant and works great for me.
(2017-05-25, 12:18)Atreyu Wrote: There actually is a addon called last played which i use.
It's great - but unless I've missed something it doesn't show up when you bring up movie info, only if you go to the addon's own list.
(2017-05-25, 12:38)trogggy Wrote:
(2017-05-25, 12:18)Atreyu Wrote: There actually is a addon called last played which i use.
It's great - but unless I've missed something it doesn't show up when you bring up movie info, only if you go to the addon's own list.
Yes, bit of a downside..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Last played" information not visible anymore0