Vilification of TV ADDONS is Certainly Hurting Kodi
Sorry if it's not my place to say anything, but after reading a few threads about TV ADDONS here I've come to some conclusions of my own.

How does a new user find Kodi? They hear about it from their friends, word of mouth, etc.

Once they've heard about Kodi, how do they figure out how to configure the addons they heard about? Probably Google or YouTube.

YouTube is filled with people who are destroying the Kodi trademark, not TV ADDONS.

When you search “Kodi Addons” on Google, TV ADDONS is the ONLY site that doesn’t have “Kodi” in their domain name, and the ONLY site that has Unofficial clearly marked in the search result.

It seems that by calling TV ADDONS the villains, you are actually fragmenting the Kodi addon community outside of this site, and making it easier for people trying to profit from Kodi by selling paid IPTV, etc to succeed.

It might be worth looking into coming to some sort of "peace" with them. Everyone else is just trying to make a quick buck everywhere you look and hurting Kodi far worse by bringing criminal paid IPTV into the mix.

IMAGE REMOVED
Sorry but sympathising with tvaddons is not allowed. They are the root of all that's wrong
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Sorry for that, I did not want to create problems, just healthy discussion.

Addons started here though long before they existed, I think it's part of what has made Kodi regardless of what the official intention is. Maybe worth reconsidering your approach for the sake of the users and yourselves...

By making them the villains, you're only giving ammunition to the sites that hurt Kodi far worse.
We are not reconsidering anything. End of discussion.

Now i'm closing this thread.

I also removed the image because you violated the forum rules with that
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vilification of TV ADDONS is Certainly Hurting Kodi1