cant download kodi
Hi everyone im new to forum but i have been trying to download and install kodi 17.1, 17,2 and 17.3 on a new MXQ PRO + android box ., i have installed it succcesfuly on older MXQ pro boxes with firmware 5.0 but the new ones have a firmware 6.0.1 ..ive tried from google play store and kodi tv arm 32 what happens is itshows downloading and installing then open when i open immediatley from install kodi works but it does not put a kodi icon on my home screen and not in my apps on home screen either even when i go to settings then apps then under downloaded apps its not there.. i have downloaded other apps and the shortcuts r on homescreen and under downloaded apps.. also soon as i go back to home screen then i cant find kodi anywhere unless i go to app installer or file browser or downloads then i have to install again each time i want to openkodi..what do you think?
I think you need to read a bit more....and uninstall whatever crap came with the box...

***** START HERE - Kodi Krypton problems - and common Android FAQ's with Help *****

Thanks im reading now.
I read till my eyes bled , i am not a techie so i dont understand alot of whats posted ..can some one please tell me what to install i dont think its the device cause i can download other apps fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cant download kodi0