Android Android box turns off while using Kodi
For the forst 2 weeks that i owned my leelbox MXQ pro mini everything was working perfectly but recently my android box keeps turning off on me while using kodi, it happens anywhere from 5minutes to 3 hours in. And after it turns off it will sometimes reboot on its own but usually my remotes will not work so i am forced to unplug and replug in the power cord before i can turn it back on. Any ideas that could help are greatly appreciated.
Does not sound like a Kodi related issue.

Have you contacted the retailer for warranty service?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I havnt contacted the retailer yet since i can use any downloaded app and not have any issues, but when im using the kodi app is when it acts up.
Kodi may just increase the load on things like the CPU and due to poor Firmware/Hardware for whatever reason your box may be overheating and shutting down.

Definitely sounds like a Hardware problem, likely overheating or a power supply issue.

Thanks for the help, ill look into a bigger power cord and possible an external fan and see if ither one works.
Seriously do NOT spend anymore money on this device SEND IT BACK - there are real obvious problems with it.

Throwing good money after bad is not going to fix your core Hardware and/or Android Firmware problems. You have frankly bought a junk box.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android box turns off while using Kodi0