v17.3 crashes during Install Win10
Tried to load Kodi v17.3 "Krypton" on two new laptops (HP and Lenovo) both using the latest windows 10 - Windows version 1703.
Kodi becomes unstable and keeps crashing at various points of the installation.
Tried installing Kodi several times and reloading it...each time successfully uninstalling the software....but Kodi crashes at various points.
Dumped Windows event log and same error comes up on both machines using same windows version :
" ucrtbase.dll version 10.0.15063 " APP crash.

What to do ?
I have split and moved your post to the Windows forum

Where are you downloading Kodi from- Windows Store, this site as an Installer file or elsewhere
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Loading it from official KODI site.
Please note my signature for a fresh start. Are you using the same installer each time (wondering if there's a problem with your download?) Question do you have some virus protection system or something running in the background that doesn't like the installer? a ucrtbased.dll error may happen when your computer's system becomes overloaded or important system files go missing, get accidentally deleted or corrupted.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
v17.3 crashes during Install Win100