Solved Movie Sets
You can not export just a set or just an nfo for one movie.

You can only export the complete library as a separate file (individual nfo and artwork files in source directories in line with your media files) or as a single file (single nfo and presumably multiple artwork files all in one directory somewhere). Then you can find the appropriate nfo file(s) for the movies of concern and edit the nfo till your hearts content, fixing things that are not to your liking and also specifying sets as desired. It's cumbersome but doable. Finally you can import the library using the local nfo's and the new data should stick. Sometimes it doesn't stick but it's simple to wipe the library by removing and then redefine the sources specifying local scraper which only pulls in the local nfo's. Later you can select the context menu for your sources and "change contect" to reflect a real scraper. It sounds worse than it actually is.

Export/import Library options can be found under <system><settings><Media><Library> within Confluence.

Note that i actually use another Kodi install on a PC to scan my media and save local meta data that i then edit before moving the video file and metadata files to another local hdd that is connected to my RPi which is next to the TV where Kodi proper lives Big Grin Yes it's a sloppy workflow but it works at the moment so i have things presented as i want/desire. I'm sure there is a more efficient workflow that i can use Tongue maybe time to look at some 3rd party scraper app Nod
I'm a XBMC novice :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets0