ISO file support
WiSo Wrote:libdvdcss-2.dll added to svn again.

Win32 build

- DVD playback is working.
- ISO playback working on some ISOs but not all although they played with the last libdvdcss-2.dll that worked.
Just tried XBMC for Window for the first time today.

Wasn't able to use ISO's (ones created by DVD Shrink at least). Tried using the "libdvdcss-2.dll" from a T3CH release on 3/30/08, and still had no luck with the ISO's.

On a side note, the rest of it seems to be working really well for me. It even plays a .mkv file that Windows Media player (No codec as usual) and my origonal Xbox (hesitated, and ran slow) hated. Thanks for this great software! Looking forward to future releases.
if you want dvd play back why not use the last released version until a new one is available?
Rev13859.exe is still available for download

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles..._id=267023
its working fine once i restored the dll. thanks for the tip.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
well i tried installing the new dll with no luck. I downloaded alot of te3h rlses and tried didnt work with any of em. i then downgraded to the older version and dvd playback of isos worked perfect so i tried to copy just the dvdplayer map from the old version in system/player and the reinstalling the new version and exchange the dvd player still no luck so i rly dont get how ppl got it to work must have ben something more then just that dll.
I've tried libdvdcss-2.dlls from svn trunk, linux branch, t3ch builds and from the last win32 installer. Nothing worked for me. I guess I'll just be waiting on the new win32 build.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISO file support0