Attn: Admin~!
Sad 
I've been having issues loggin into the forum no matter what computer I use. My login is: Writhing.Shad0w

I had to re-register under this new handle to get it to work. Every time I log in with W.S, it says 'thanks for loggin in, Writhing.Shad0w' like normal, and then loops me back to the login screen.

Can an admin please take a look at my account and see wtf is going on? Or at least delete my account so I can register it again? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, but honestly I didn't think any of the forums were really appropriate... I figure at least someone will notice this post in here.

Thanks again, guys!
Are you using the proper url? xbmc.org
I had the same issue, with my account 'zeenon'. I sent an email to the forum admin and never heard back, so I created another account about a month ago and this one works fine. Same issue as laker and I also tried from different PC's/browsers.

Z
did any of you two respond the the confirmation email you get when you signup ?

failure to do so means your account will never be enabled. Instructions are quite clear when you signup.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Also try deleting all your cookies, and try login in again.
Yes, I'm not stupid. I did reply to the email. In fact my account was opened sometime around october 2006 and i've been using it the whole time. I'm starting to have issues on and off with this new account as well, and it's really pissing me off.

So far the only way i've found to be able to log in with this new (lakerj) account is to go to my email, click the confirm link and then it brings me to 'your account is already activated, so try logging in' screen. THEN I can log in, but if i don't do that, it does the freaking infinite loop 'thank you for logging in' and then back to the login screen. FRUSTRATING!

And yes, i've tried different computers, deleting cookes blah blah blah. WTF?
Answer:
Quote:Are you using the proper url? xbmc.org
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Attn: Admin~!0