AMD 780G or Nvidia Geforce 8200 ?
G35 chipset supports it, now go look at the hoops the Windows guys have been hopping through TRYING to get it to work on th eboard I've got in the AVS forums. thankfully my room is small enough that 5.1 surround is just fine - if I had a huge "theater" in my home and wanted to use 7.1 I'd be stuck. Sad
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
Google "DG45FC" and You'll find many's Holy Grail. It's mini-ITX version of new Intel G45. (read HERE for ex. )
There are already some LGA775 mini-ITX solutions but with older IGP so You'd have to add external GPU + they are expensive
Regards,
Embrion
That's a VERY nice find embrion! Let's hope it does make it out the door in the projected June timeframe. That board has most anything I'd want on it so as long as the drivers are there it looks solid. It can apparently accelerate H.264, wonder if the Intel drivers for Linux will be able to enable it. <cough> A very good one to watch, thanks for pointing it out!
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMD 780G or Nvidia Geforce 8200 ?0