Fanart on Linux Problems? Please Update.
Hey all. I've been getting numerous PMs about problems with Fanart under the linux port.

If you are having a problem with Fanart not working with XBMC Linux, then please update to the latest revision. Jezz_X fixed this in revision #12397.

With that said, I do want to make a note here. I don't say this to be harsh at all, but I just want people to be aware of the situation. I do not have a Linux machine, nor do I run XBMC on Linux. It is therefore impossible for me to even test possible issue with Fanart under linux, let along debug it. I'm afraid that all I can support is the fanart code that is in "trunk" and is on the XBOX. Beyond that I have to rely on those who maintain the ports to take care of any bugs that crop up in the port.

Now if you do have a problem with fanart and you can reproduce it on the xbox, or someone else can repro it on the xbox for you, then please let me know and i'll get it taken care of.

Again I don't say this to be mean, and I am not mad about the PMs I got. I just want people to know the situation.

Thanks, and have fun with it!
Thanks for the clarification, fanart seems to work alright now in the linux build.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart on Linux Problems? Please Update.0