• 4(current)
v18 [Mod] Bello Nero - Leia [reloaded]
(2018-01-09, 17:50)Kyo* Wrote:
(2018-01-09, 17:31)awesomeultimate Wrote: Love your hard work Kyo!

Didn't realise you have pushed updated with new features
Brilliant!

Thanks
Thanks for the nice words.

If you have some spare time please have a look at the request I have asked before. It all about playing music list with option to play track one by one without have to clicking on each track. Something like “Play from here" option
Also if you have chance to have a look at the TV Guide while using iptv simple client.
More channels on the list would be great and maybe make it a little be eye friendly Wink
Love the new colours of the home bar
BTW how can I support your work?
Thanks
(2018-01-09, 18:04)awesomeultimate Wrote:
If you have some spare time please have a look at the request I have asked before. It all about playing music list with option to play track one by one without have to clicking on each track. Something like “Play from here" option
Also if you have chance to have a look at the TV Guide while using iptv simple client.
More channels on the list would be great and maybe make it a little be eye friendly Wink
Thanks    
Excuse me but I do not understand well:
"Example if I go to the artist or album section and click on a finished mp3 it will start another one and so on, or if I click play with PAPlayer it will do the same thing, unless you want the second song to be random" .
In any case, if I go to the songs section, I'll have all those in the library and starting the first one the others will go in sequence.
Just had a look at your GitHub. Since in the name or the ID of the skin it's not mentioning that this is a MOD, right now this looks like it's... your own skin!!!.
Please give the appropriate credits to the original Bello in your README file and in the <description/> tag to make it clear that this is a MOD based on Bello 6.
The only reference to the original Bello 6 work it's... my nickname (among others!!!) in the addons.xml "provider-name" tag.

Thanks
Nessus
(2018-01-09, 20:17)Kyo* Wrote:
Thanks     
Excuse me but I do not understand well:
"Example if I go to the artist or album section and click on a finished mp3 it will start another one and so on, or if I click play with PAPlayer it will do the same thing, unless you want the second song to be random" .
In any case, if I go to the songs section, I'll have all those in the library and starting the first one the others will go in sequence. 
 Sorry Kyo

Must have missed it.

Thanks
(2018-01-11, 20:21)nessus Wrote: Just had a look at your GitHub. Since in the name or the ID of the skin it's not mentioning that this is a MOD, right now this looks like it's... your own skin!!!.
Please give the appropriate credits to the original Bello in your README file and in the <description/> tag to make it clear that this is a MOD based on Bello 6.
The only reference to the original Bello 6 work it's... my nickname (among others!!!) in the addons.xml "provider-name" tag.

Thanks
Nessus
Hi Nessus I did it...

thanks
Sorry, don't mean to sound kinda nagger but still is not clear.
You need to give credits where credits is due. If i may make a suggestion, IMHO this is a proper way to do that:

<description/> tag
Quote:Bello Nero it's a MOD version of Bello 6 skin created by Nessus. Modded by eQUIV & iCanuck and updated for Kodi Leia 18.xx by Kyo. In this update of Bello Nero MOD exceptionally particular inprint, i've try to give more functionality and new features to the skin while sticking as rigorously as possible to the original look and style of Bello 6.

README file
Quote:I want to thank Nessus mainly for creating and making available Bello 6, a beautiful skin very elegant, very well made and unique. Also i want to thank eQUIV & iCanuck who added their exceptionally touch with this MOD and helped to carry out the project over the years trying to make also live the work previously done. I hope my contribution with this updated version for Kodi Leia 18.xx, can please and appreciated to the point of being able to understand the efforts and the passion i put into doing this task. I also thank the Team Kodi / XBMC, for all the work done in all these years to improve more and more Kodi software and all that orbits around it and finally all the developers that with their work make sure to make it better experience and use of Kodi.

Cheers
Nessus
(2018-01-12, 21:15)nessus Wrote: Sorry, don't mean to sound kinda nagger but still is not clear.
You need to give credits where credits is due. If i may make a suggestion, IMHO this is a proper way to do that:

<description/> tag
Quote:Bello Nero it's a MOD version of Bello 6 skin created by Nessus. Modded by eQUIV & iCanuck and updated for Kodi Leia 18.xx by Kyo. In this update of Bello Nero MOD exceptionally particular inprint, i've try to give more functionality and new features to the skin while sticking as rigorously as possible to the original look and style of Bello 6.
README file
Quote:I want to thank Nessus mainly for creating and making available Bello 6, a beautiful skin very elegant, very well made and unique. Also i want to thank eQUIV & iCanuck who added their exceptionally touch with this MOD and helped to carry out the project over the years trying to make also live the work previously done. I hope my contribution with this updated version for Kodi Leia 18.xx, can please and appreciated to the point of being able to understand the efforts and the passion i put into doing this task. I also thank the Team Kodi / XBMC, for all the work done in all these years to improve more and more Kodi software and all that orbits around it and finally all the developers that with their work make sure to make it better experience and use of Kodi.

Cheers
Nessus   
This is what I posted in ghithub Nessus! If you believe I have to do something else.

<description/> tag
Quote:<description>This is BelloNero version "KODI-Leia", this skin is mainly a "mod" born from a Bello6 version for "KODI-Krypton", born from the most 'total and devout admiration for skinner Nessus eQUIV iCanuck, who mainly gave a exceptionally particular imprint of Bello6 and its evolution up to the Krypton version. And thanks to this admiration, I decided to give new life to this skin with this new version, trying as rigorously as possible to stick to the style of Bello6, in spite of trying to give more functionality and new features.</description>
README file
Quote:I want to thank Nessus mainly for creating and making available Bello 6, a beautiful skin very elegant, very well made, unique, and of course also eQUIV and iCanuck skinner that year helped to carry out the project over the years trying to make also live the work previously done. I hope that my contribution with this new version for Leia, too, can please and be appreciated to the point of being able to understand the efforts and the passion I put into doing this task. I also thank the Team Kodi / XBMC, for all the work done in all these years to improve more and more Kodi software and all that orbits around it and finally all the developers that with their work make sure to make it better experience and use of Kodi.
Yea, i saw those. You are putting the original creator's name (and work!) in the same manner with those that made the MOD plus that there is nothing "new" here. It's just a MOD of a ready created skin. No offense to eQUIV, iCanuck & you and the work that you guys have done in this MOD but IMHO it's ethical to be absolutely clear who is the original creator who spend 8+ months of time (and that was only for the initial release!) creating this skin from the scratch. The above texts that i gave you they do just that.

If it's not a problem, please replace those in your github with mine from the above message.

Cheers
Nessus
(2018-01-13, 01:46)nessus Wrote: Yea, i saw those. You are putting the original creator's name (and work!) in the same manner with those that made the MOD plus that there is nothing "new" here. It's just a MOD of a ready created skin. No offense to eQUIV, iCanuck & you and the work that you guys have done in this MOD but IMHO it's ethical to be absolutely clear who is the original creator who spend 8+ months of time (and that was only for the initial release!) creating this skin from the scratch. The above texts that i gave you they do just that.

If it's not a problem, please replace those in your github with mine from the above message.

Cheers
Nessus
Ok I hope it goes well like that thank you for your support,
regards
Nod
(2018-01-09, 17:31)awesomeultimate Wrote: Love your hard work Kyo!

Didn't realise you have pushed updated with new features
Brilliant!

Thanks
Thanks for the nice words. 

Thanks 
Hi Kyo

Me again Smile

My friend did for me some new Pulse for this skin.

Would you like to have a look at them?

If so please send me your email on private massage Smile thanks
(2018-01-15, 19:41)awesomeultimate Wrote:  
[See you have private messages disabled]

Explain to me exactly what you would like me to do and see according to my commitments
(2018-01-18, 22:11)Kyo* Wrote:
[See you have private messages disabled]

Explain to me exactly what you would like me to do and see according to my commitments 
 Hi Kyo,

I have sent you private message, thats should explain everything Wink
(2018-01-19, 01:40)awesomeultimate Wrote:
Maybe I did not explain well, I read the message, you presented me two images what should I do?
(2018-01-19, 04:36)Kyo* Wrote:
(2018-01-19, 01:40)awesomeultimate Wrote:
Maybe I did not explain well, I read the message, you presented me two images what should I do? 
 Hi,

I was looking to replace those new Pulse Nero with the current ones.

It's little bit harder now since you have changed them in the latest version 7.0.4n

I did send you two examples.

How do I unlock private messages? 

Thanks
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Bello Nero - Leia [reloaded]2