Movie Info Button in PM3
Got it. I didn't exactly realize what those numbers represented until now. All is working perfectly now.

Is there any way that I can upload my "MyVideoNav.xml" file for others to download if they desire? I don't know if there are others who are wanting to do the same as me, but I thought I would at least offer it to others to try out.

Thanks to everyone for the help.
What I did was upload it to pastebin in text format. That is what I did here.

I will probably try it out. I kinda like that idea so I don't have to go into the movie info to see if it has a trailer.

J_K_M_A_N
OK, here's my revised "MyVideoNav.xml" file for PMIII. If anyone wants the version for Aeon, let me know and I can post it as well.

http://pastebin.com/m38bfd9cb
bugman72 Wrote:OK, here's my revised "MyVideoNav.xml" file for PMIII. If anyone wants the version for Aeon, let me know and I can post it as well.

http://pastebin.com/m38bfd9cb

Yes please
I really like that addition. And I prefer it do disappear when a trailer isn't available. I thought I would like it better if you made the button stay and just disable it if it wasn't available but I like this way better. Great job.

J_K_M_A_N
Here's the file for Aeon. I don't know if makes a difference or not, but I am using the "Aeon 2.1" mod files with the skin. I don't know if this will work without those mod files.

Aeon

Thanks for the compliments, JKMAN. This is my first time of actually doing any recoding to XBMC and I started out WAY outside my element. Now, I want to try and do my own skin!
I added the trailer button to my xtv skin (after looking at bugman72's code) so I thought I would include it in here.

I also added a line showing the filename of the movie (in case it scraps wrong you can see what file it is pointed to).

http://pastebin.com/m7b9f91bf

The one thing I haven't figured out yet is how to get it to go back to the movie info screen after playing the trailer, for me it goes back to the movie listing.

Let me know if I missed anything in the mod.

Thanks for the inspiration buman72 Smile
I'm glad I could be an inspiration to someone here, especially due to my noobiness. Smile
This was my first mod as well (and has actually given me the itch to play around more with it).

I haven't tried either of your mods yet, but after the trailer plays, does it go back to the screen it was on or back to the movie listing?

i wonder if its the way the xtv skin works as it does the same thing if you choose the play button, it goes back to the movie list and not the movie detail screen.

Not a big issue, but would be nice if after playing the trailer it goes back to the info screen so you can choose the play button.
But you can also just play it from the movie list screen, so i don't know how much time I'll spend on this one Smile
I'll have to take a look at it once I get home to verify which screen it goes back to. I believe, and I could be wrong, that it goes back to the movie listing screen. That's more or less how I wanted this to work. I didn't want to have to do the "White button", then select Movie Information in order to be able to get to the trailer. I wanted to have it set up so that when I'm in list view or one that shows a brief synopsis of the movie, I can slide over and select Trailer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Info Button in PM30