Take text from page
Hello I want to make a script that lists all matches on http://www1.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports
It should then be possible to click on one match and see all streams (only the name of the stream not image and sound) sorted by stream type.
The script should then start the program that handles my stream on my server with help of my webserver. Something like this if it is a sopcat stream. 192.168.x.x/sopcast?start=xxxxx
And then connect to the stream 192.168.x.x:port
it should also be possbile to kill a stream 192.168.x.x/sopcast?kill

My server code is done but I need some help to start up in python. Can you send me a link to some tutorial or send a project where a script autograbs text from internet ? After that my I should be able to fix the rest.

Thank you
Durus
I think this would be a great script. I use this site quite a bit. I have been using vlc to stream from my media server sopcast feeds. I made a link in my playlist file in Navi-x to the vlc server and it works. Let me know if a can be of any help. I am not good at scripting but I do have a good networking back ground.
I have found a script that I can modify. I have unfortunately very little time at the moment so it can take some time for me to fix it. I will at least try to find some time next weekend.
This would be awesome if you get this going.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Take text from page0