Scripts not working?
I have the latest bleeding edge SVN, but I can't get any script other than tetris and a few others to work. Mostly they just say running but don't do anything.
I'm having the exact same problem, only with the latest T3CH build available (2.01 I believe). Might as well post here instead of making another thread about the same thing.

Some scripts won't run at all, some have ridiculous errors that I don't know how to fix ("unable to locate window id -10000" and such errors), and others (especially youtube scripts) won't download/play videos at all.

So far the only scripts I've gotten to work are the ones that come default with XBMC, which are the XBMCScripts and Apple Movie Trailers scripts.
Apple Movie Trailers used to work but now dosen't. XBMCScripts does though.
So does anyone have any ideas about this?
theMiker - sounds odd, but are you sure you have the *latest* version, not the latest *stable* version?

Had this once using the latest stable version of t3ch - basically found out (from the guys on here) that those version are very old, so your best off getting the latest version period.

Sorted my problem (older versions didnt have bits required by the scripts)...
Oh my, that's a very good point. The readme states this build is from 2006!

Heh, time to upgrade...
I do have the latest build and none off the scripts or plugins work. It says running and that's it. If i load up an earlier version everything works. Weather and shoutcast work, as well as the scrapers. Very strange.
When you installed the latest version was it to the same path? If not, then maybe your "sources.xml" in your user profile has to be edited?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scripts not working?0