Playboy: PM3
I have been working on and off on a theme for PM3, I've about got it all done. Just finishing up a few small details then it will be submitted on the "BlackMarket".
I am thinking of releasing a few psd's to make theming "Project Mayhem 3" a little bit easier, as soon as I finish those up for myself that is.
I just hope to see themes take off on other skins besides xTV and MC360, I mean PM3 is always the most current up-to-date skin with XBMC and it rocks. It deserves more quality themes.
Anyhow here is a few CENSORED screenies of the Playboy: PM3 theme, I'll release the theme in a few days, and of course the downloadable final version will be uncensored.
Image Image Image Image
Hi I know your thread over at xbox-scene got deleted because you posted the uncensored images.

Here we have the same sort of policy and would appreaciate that you do not post a link to the download the theme here. As this forum is for people of all ages and lots of young people have modded xbox's and we do not want any links to R rated material not suitable for minors on the forum

Thankyou in advance
nice theme .. back in the day their used to be a ton of PM3 themes, i had girls, cars , nature etc .. somewhere along the line the way themes are handled was changed and none of the old themes work anymore .. nice to see a few new ones, thanx :]
Okay.
I am now done with the theme, and I am sure everyone who is looking forward to this will be quite pleased with it.

Anyhow when I try to use "XPR Express v1.0.1" to compress the folder containing all of the png's (just like I have done successfully in the past), it says it is complete but the xpr was never generated.
The log says...
Cannot init D3D device: 8876086c

Anyone know what to do? As soon as I get this resolved it will be released.
Cannot init D3D device: 8876086c

are you doing this over rdp? D3D error is to do with directx. I had the same error when trying to build textures.xpr over rdp.
I agree with jabba200, sounds like you're trying it over RDP or another protocol that does not support D3D. Try running it locally on the machine.
I am not running it on a "Remote Desktop Protocol" if that is what you mean.

CHI3F, XBMCTex gave me the same error. I really don't know what to do, I have all the images in a folder called "Playboy PM3", I might just zip it up and PM it to CHI3F if thats OK!?
It is done.

IF YOU ARE NOT 18, DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!
I don't have a 16:9 display, so 16x9 is untested but hopefully it looks as good as it does on regular 4:3.
If it doesn't then someone needs to let me know, I will re-release it for 16:9 at some point (hopefully soon).
It has been submitted to the BlackMarket, and should be available very soon.

!Features 30+ playmates!

I realized that I never posted a screenshot of the theme after I finished, but then again it hasn't been available until recently anyway.Cool

The homescreen has a new set of buttons, and most of the playmates are different.

All 18 and older, enjoy!!
Does that not bother you to have naked chicks on there all the time? lol Like when you are trying to do anything on the xbox? I'm all for nakes chicks... but shit man!
Right now I'm looking at Marvel heroes and villains, making a new theme.
It would "bother" me after a while if I looked at naked chicks all the time because I couldn't change it...but thats why it's a theme...and that is why there are skins & themes for XBMC...so you can change it depending on your mood.

I literally sorted through 1,750+ photos to choose the very best 31 pics, so yes, I am tired of it right now.
Im married guys.. 3 daughters.. I like looking at naked chicks.. it reminds me of what I used to see >: )
HarshReality Wrote:Im married guys.. 3 daughters.. I like looking at naked chicks.. it reminds me of what I used to see >: )

When you say "what I used to see" are you referring to your wife's former glory, before the kids? If so, wow... burn. I guess your username has some merit. Laugh

Offtopic post but I couldn't resist. No offense meant. Wink
thenut Wrote:When you say "what I used to see" are you referring to your wife's former glory, before the kids? If so, wow... burn. I guess your username has some merit. Laugh

No, he means he only gets to see ONE hot chick now, not many. I know how it is - I'm married too.Nod
I'm getting married. Big Grin Very soon infact!
My soon-to-be-wife helped me choose most of the naked girls on the homecreen. She's the best.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playboy: PM32