HiFi Skin 2.0 alpha 1
yeah ob it's really nice. i'm really jelous of the slickness you've achieved in your skin Smile

a thought: if you put a timer on the first frame of the logo-animation i think it would look even cooler. as it is now the animation starts as soon as you enter the home screen. but thats just my opinion... Smile

great job!
(mrmario64 @ feb. 29 2004,20:40 Wrote:onkel bouncy, you did it again.
you amazed me with the new layout.
it's cool!!.

the animation on home is very slyck.
these small types of animations rock! and give it the hifi touch.

i'm not sure if i'm happy with the album art missing in the music overlay but it does fit hifi like you did it..

very cool, keep it up!
thanks.
album art ?!?
hmmm i will have a look at it soon.
onkel bouncy:
yeah the new layout and the skin in general is great.
however, it's kinda destroyed how i've had my configuration this whole time. before i used to have 2 hifi skins, hifi silver (default) and hifi blue (alternate background). however now i can't have this as there isn't any alternate images available and the new image style means i can't use the old blue background without it looking....

do you have any plans of making a set of alternate images soon? it would be much appreciated.

thanks
morien
(goataz @ feb. 29 2004,22:53 Wrote:sorry to be a bother, but can anyone tell the rest of us how to keep up with the most recent version of hifi? allxboxskins.com?

edit by forum mod: no, that is not a public login and now we will have to delete that account
update edit by forum mod: things change Image now it's ok to give out (aparantly) login: skin password: skin

morien

sorry guys, but i was skiing the last week.
i see very hard changes happened on xbmc / skin.
i don't know if i've time to update the hifi skin soon.
(onkel bouncy @ mar. 13 2004,23:53 Wrote:sorry guys, but i was skiing the last week.
i see very hard changes happened on xbmc / skin.
i don't know if i've time to update the hifi skin soon.
Sad
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
you can pm me if you want help finding changes. i went on a ski trip last week too.
(morien @ mar. 07 2004,08:34 Wrote:edit by forum mod: no, that is not a public login and now we will have to delete that account
update edit by forum mod: things change Image now it's ok to give out (aparantly) login: skin   password: skin

morien
i too was wondering how to get all the latest beta skins.

was this login only for developers and skin makers before.
and does it work now ? cause i can't login.

//nickman
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
i see many changes that are not importantly for other skins (graphical- and position changes), but enough that are important (buttons,..).

the last changes i've made are from the 5.3.
i hope it's not impossible to send me a pm / mail with the important changes.
Huh
hi, love your skin (xbmc skin that is). came across a few bugs.

- album thumb in bottom left corner wont show when playing.
- part of cancel button is ouside of dialog window.
- big thumb view is off centre

changes i noticed with today's build.

- theres a credit button
- they added a pal folder

cant think of more right now.
real_men_don't_need_spacebars.
nearly 25 xml files have massive changes since 5.3.
i hope to change it next week.
hours of editing / testing.
bouncy thanyou very much for the update
real_men_don't_need_spacebars.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HiFi Skin 2.0 alpha 10