OSX PMIII Theme
D'oh!

Never mind, I didn't see the included .xml at first.. Confused
So now with full conviction: looks great! Laugh
Look like really good, but how do you install it ?
I put it in my Skin directory, the name appears in the options of XBMC but i can't choose it !
Help please
It's a theme, they go in the skins 'media' folder.
for instance...
xbmc/skins/Project Mayhem III/media/OSXTHEME.xpr

Then you select the theme in the settings.
Ok thank you very much.
I just noticed a bug in my theme. Actually IMHO it's a bug in the PMIII skin but that's neither here nor there :lol:

In the scraper settings PMIII is using dialog-panel.png for the background instead of dialog-panel2.png (which given the size of the dialog I think it should be using) this means that in my theme you get this... Sad

The radio buttons are almost impossible to see and the background is distorted so the title bar overlaps the body of the dialog. Caveat emptor and all that!
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
Moving on from this theme, I've started messing around with a few simple mods to the skin (we've all got to start somewhere, right?). Now if you are in file mode, you get this main screen...

But if you use library mode, you get this...

I have much bigger things planned but I'm not showing anything that is just a photoshop mockup, I'll wait until i can grab a real screenshot of it working. I'm just really enjoying playing with the skinning engine and learning all the available xml.
Wonderful! Congratulations, I am fan Smile

BTW, how to activate the "Library Mode" ?
Just installed this. Sweet!!!

Thank you.
Switched to this from MC360, ;D
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Blackbolt Wrote:Switched to this from MC360, ;D

You _are_ joking aren't you!
Love your theme Choccy, glad to announce it's available on XBMC Black Market (only a little bit late).
Awesome! thanks Martomo, does this mean there is a new version of your script that handles the color.xml file now?
ChoccyHobNob Wrote:Awesome! thanks Martomo, does this mean there is a new version of your script that handles the color.xml file now?
It's not available yet, but we have the code laying around for handling color XML files, currently we've disabled the feed for the Theme Browser in Project Mayhem III, seeing it crashes on startup, but you can still download it through the site.

I hope to release it soon, also with a fix for Project Mayhem III and more.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSX PMIII Theme1