Insidious
I'm really digging this skin, even on the os-x variant. I love the ability to add and remove main menu items (I know it's available in other skins, but this one is much less cluttered, and wastes a lot less space). Is there a way to set it so that the main menu doesn't scroll, and the highlighted item changes instead? I don't think I saw an option for that...
Subtitles - Serious Business
bmfrosty Wrote:I'm really digging this skin, even on the os-x variant. I love the ability to add and remove main menu items (I know it's available in other skins, but this one is much less cluttered, and wastes a lot less space). Is there a way to set it so that the main menu doesn't scroll, and the highlighted item changes instead? I don't think I saw an option for that...

If I understand this, basically you want to turn off the animation?
I'll have to look at it again when I get home. Turning off the animation may do that. Having the menu items move around messes with my spatial reasoning.
Subtitles - Serious Business
where can i find the latest bulid?
thanks

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Wir3d Wrote:Hmm I don't have that problem.
You have to press to the right a second time until the arrow highlites.

The problem's gone now I've updated the skin.

Any plans for optional removal if items from the home page?
I also would like to knoq where I can grab the latest build, but not via svn Smile

xbs08 Wrote:where can i find the latest bulid?
thanks
Tried the Skin Manager?
Hitcher Wrote:The problem's gone now I've updated the skin.

Any plans for optional removal if items from the home page?

Check skin options in settings Smile
Tonight Updates:
Fixed some home menu animations
Added option to turn off home scrolling animations (in skin settings)
Cover Flow views added to SVN today Smile
Loving the skin!! Big Grin

Had a quick search and couldn't find any prior posts but the OSXBMC/Plex guys suggested I post directly here..

Using Build 1526 with OSXBMC/Plex and I noticed two things..

"Right Mouse" clicking in Coverflow view mode doesn't bring up the context senstitive menu (e.g. In movies "Get Movie information", "Manually Add to Library etc.)

Going into scripts and selecting the Apple Movie Trailers causes the host app to crash. Other skins, Vision, xTV etc. don't have their own implementation of this page either, but look like they link to a PMIII skin page for this feature.

Hope this helps

Jms_uk
jms_uk Wrote:Loving the skin!! Big Grin

Had a quick search and couldn't find any prior posts but the OSXBMC/Plex guys suggested I post directly here..

Using Build 1526 with OSXBMC/Plex and I noticed two things..

"Right Mouse" clicking in Coverflow view mode doesn't bring up the context senstitive menu (e.g. In movies "Get Movie information", "Manually Add to Library etc.)

Going into scripts and selecting the Apple Movie Trailers causes the host app to crash. Other skins, Vision, xTV etc. don't have their own implementation of this page either, but look like they link to a PMIII skin page for this feature.

Hope this helps

Jms_uk

Sorry for the delay here... been really busy
I'll look into these issues very soon.
Great! Looking forward to it.. awesome skin.. Smile
A fix for the crashing is in SVN.
I was not able to recreate the context menu issue.
It works for me on Windows PC and XBOX so I have to assume it's on the OSXBMC/Plex end.
Weird.. when I right click on an image in "flow" view mode (say in the movies library) it just kicks me back to the main menu, but in any of the list view modes it seems to work fine

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Insidious0