0.50b2 Time Still Not Working ?
Anyone else still have the wrong time appearing in the last (0.50b2) version?

My understanding was that a lot of the region option were removed and that this build was supposed to pull the region / time info from OSX which made total sense.
  • I still see an overall (country) region selection in the settings menu
  • Locale HAS been removed though
  • Time reported in XBMC is still 1 hour ahead of my OSX time (as before)
  • XBMC reports time only in military (24HR) format instead of format setting in OSX
  • All XBMC settings/user files were wiped and clean install done with no effect
Before I file a bug report anyone else have any additional info/input.
xbmc time is also 1 hour ahead of my osx time for me.
yeap, same thing here both on my mac mini and my imac.
Same here, I never really bother with the time, but do get confused at times when I shut down XBMC, I'm currently using the Xtv skin and in shutdown menu is the only time I actually see the time. One good thing is that I always have an extra hour after I shutdown quickly because it's past my bedtime.. ;-)
For me it's an important thing. Not that it couldn't be resolved by just putting up clocks everywhere I have a Mini set up. But for me I use it constantly while watching movies as background while doing other things.
I am in Europe (Belgium), OSX configured for Brussels as far as time is concerned, and same: 22:53 in OSX, 23:53 in OSXBMC.
To those having trouble: Please post a Trac bug with your OS X country/region settings so that I can reproduce.
elan Wrote:To those having trouble: Please post a Trac bug with your OS X country/region settings so that I can reproduce.

Done. Here you go.

http://dn-0.com/xbmc-trac/ticket/213

Everyone else with a time difference feel free to add their country / region as a comment to the above bug.
Thanks, jeremymc7, I just add my 2 cents Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
0.50b2 Time Still Not Working ?0