• 21(current)
Vision 2 skin release
I had to change the skin version in order to use this skin in skin.xml.

<version>2.1</version>
Hello

I tried to use this skin a while back, but it wouldn't play nice with whatever XBMC build I was using at the time.
Tried it again last nice & really like it!
Great work!! Very slick looking on my set.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Great skin apart from that grey fade at the bottom that make it look look like ur tv screen is failing.
Would like to see this updated.. Looks like it had some serious promise =)
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

wilson.joe Wrote:Would like to see this updated.. Looks like it had some serious promise =)

+1, really looks like a skin I would use, what are the chances of it becoming a reality?
I do actually have a version of this that works with dharma it's not actually updated and has no addon stuff but it does run
Jezz_X Wrote:I do actually have a version of this that works with dharma it's not actually updated and has no addon stuff but it does run

Would love to give this a try if possible Jezz?

Thanks,
Great to see people still like Vision 2 Smile I still use it everyday myself! (Running latest xbmc too, thx to Jezz getting me a working Vision2)

Anyway, would love to polish things up myself, hopefully one day :|
This skin looks lovely. As a complete newbie to XBMC running the latest stable version, how hard is it to set up (will it work)?
kitsunegari Wrote:This skin looks lovely. As a complete newbie to XBMC running the latest stable version, how hard is it to set up (will it work)?

Very hard sorry but to get it to work with latest stable (dharma) here is a basic guide to follow http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=74818
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision 2 skin release4