Resume from last position does not work anymore 0.5.0b2
Hi, im having an issue in the new version where if i'm watching a video then stop it, it no longer resumes from the position i left off in. This is a very important feature to me because I sometimes have to break up my viewing of a movie. any help will be greatly appreciated.
Works fine here, make sure you have the resume feature turned on in Video settings... If that still doesn't work throw away ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC and start from fresh.
I just tried that suggestion and it still won't work for me, it will just start no later than 15 seconds in.
Try a different file, I tried it on a 720p MKV and it resumed with out a problem...
It doesn't work for me either. I don't know about auto resume but the resume in the context menu doesn't work.

There definitely some issues with the playback code since b1 that haven't been fixed in b2 as well. It now says "Opening File" at the start of every file, it never used to. All my media is stored remotely and currently is streamed over 802.11n not ethernet. I was also getting the stuttering playback, it would freeze regularly and then resume playback a few seconds later (a tiny "buffering" comes up at the bottom of the screen) upping the cache from 2048 to 4096 seems to have fixed that.
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
cache doesn't affect dvdplayer so no..

and resume seem to be a global issue (all archs seem to have it)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume from last position does not work anymore 0.5.0b20