Help nominate XBMC for SourceForge.net 2008 Community Choice Awards
Information 
It is almost time for this years SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards (CCA). This is the third annual SourceForge CCA, back in year 2006 The XBMC Project won two categories; "best multimedia project" and "best game project". If you are a registered user on SourceForge.net (registration is free) then you can help to make sure that the XBMC project is eligible to be in the running for this years CCA as well by nominating The XBMC Project to one or more categories.

Please note this right now is for the nominations only, as later, once all final nominees been decided then everyone will be able to vote for the OSD (Open Source Development) projects of their choice in each category. This year Team-XBMC hope that you will help us be nominated in at least the "Multimedia" category, and maybe even the "Best Project" category as well, (as it is possible to go back and nominate XBMC to more than one category). The prize if would win: 'bragging rights' and the SourceForge.net CCA logo on the SourceForge.net XBMC project page.

Reminder! Last year we were nominated however as the majority of our fans seem to forget that they also needed to vote later again as well, so we did not win in any of the categories that we were nominated in that year even though we were a finalist in 6 categories (much more than any other project).

Registered SourceForge.net users can submit your nomination for the XBMC project here (link)
(You can revisit the link to nominate the XBMC project in more than one category if you wish)

Have YOU nominated the XBMC project yet?

Signed / Team-XBMC
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I personally nominated XBMC to Best Project for Multimedia and Best Project, also because it has changed my life I had to nominate XBMC to Most Likely to Change the World as well.

I did not nominate XBMC in anything else because I do not feel that XBMC fall into any of those other categories.

Now where is the love?
1 week no replies! the Xbox-Scene Forum guys gave more feedback then the official XBMC Forums! Anyway, I nominated it for 4 categories, kudos XBMC, i love you

wait no i just like you, if u added game trailers then i would love u
Dont let this turn into the 2007 sourceforge community choice awards. I didn't think XBMC got nominated at all last year, somehow it got nominated under 6 different categories, but didn't win any of them (correct me if I'm wrong).
Show some damn love for this project, GET IT NOMINATED! then @ the end of June the finalists will be announced... THEN WE VOTE FOR XBMC.
Just take a look at some of the dev's sigs and click the projects statistics by 'ohloh'...will blow most users mind (and make you feel insignificant).
Anyway, I nominated XBMC for Best Project for Multimedia, Best Project, and Most Likely to Change the World.

Thanks Team XBMC for your consistent hard work.

-IllumiNaughty
nominated.
nominated.
ImageImage

Have YOU made your nominations this years SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards (CCA) yet?

Show XBMC some love, give this 5 minutes of your time Nod
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Yep. Nominated.
XFX nFORCE 630I, ASUS EN9400gt (512m), Antec Fusion V2 case, E6850 @ 3Ghz, 2GB 800mhz Ram.
Sony KDL52X3100. Integra DTR10.5.
best multimedia project Big Grin
Finaly did my part. Three years in a row now.
You guys ROCK!!!!
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
nominated in 3 categories Smile
I got my wife to signup for a sourceforge account and nominate XBMC, under the 3 categories.
Why not?
She uses it just about as much as I do, she thinks it is the best.

If anyone else has a girlfriend or wife you might want to convince her to do the same. Come on, you know the project is worth it, right?

-IllumiNaughty
IllumiNaughty Wrote:I got my wife to signup for a sourceforge account and nominate XBMC, under the 3 categories.
Why not?
She uses it just about as much as I do, she thinks it is the best.

If anyone else has a girlfriend or wife you might want to convince her to do the same. Come on, you know the project is worth it, right?

-IllumiNaughty

Like your wat of thinking Big Grin Will do the same with my GF Nod
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
Nominated for Best Multimedia project !

Using it for years on Xbox and now on Linux. Kudos to the XBMC team.
doing my part. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help nominate XBMC for SourceForge.net 2008 Community Choice Awards1