Go easy folks!
Rainbow 
Hey all,

First of all a huge thank you to Voinage, Johnstro, Unbehagen and all the others for the massive amount of work they've put in recently in writing python scripts and plugins for us.

Thought I'd post up a quick post to suggest that, as some members are extremely prolific producing loads of plugins on request, we try to keep our requests to them at a managable level.

Voinage, for instance, is currently working on I-don't-know-how-many plugins *and* revising the ones he's already released.

To my knowlege he's currently working on at least five or so plugins that he's just tweaking and perfecting before releasing.

We probably owe our coders a little bit of a break at least to let them lighten their workload. It's not easy being the cyber-massiah to a massive congregation of streaming site users Wink

It might also be an idea for us to become practised in using wireshark to help take some of the dogsbody work of creating plugins away from the few people active and experienced enough to code them!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Go easy folks!1