Looking for a coder!
Smile 
Well, hello Smile

I'm currently doing some layouts for my first xbmc skin and I'm looking for some people who might be interested in the code-part of this project. I planned to do this on my own but my knowledge is about zero. So i'd really like to focus on the design-part on this and let someone who enjoys coding to the other part.

Anyone who's interested, drop me a PM (english or german). I have some layouts ready to show off.

Thx! Nod
Maybe show the layouts first?
aight, here's a little preview:

http://www.designamrhein.de/projekte/none/
btw, this actually is something i started from scratch tonight, i'm working on another one too.
I think it has allot of potentual aside from the pink colors Smile
The home page (shown) should be rather simple to code.

Some more dialogs and media views would be nice to see.
Is the block of text for the RSS possible and the email?

I'd love to get the email thing on a skin!
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
looks nice!
thx!

i'm not sure about the email but afaik there has been a pop3 checker plugin for xmbc so i thought it might theoretically be possible to get at least an overview of your inbox into it.
rss should be possible in my understanding, if we can read the headlines, why not the summary, too?

i actually started with the whole theme being black and white in my head and came out with magenta^^ while i'm a print person, i work on an illlustrator/indesign setup, so the colours for the whole project are one-click changeable and everything is easy to import into photoshop. plus, everything is vector based, so it can be output for both 720p and 1080p.

like i said, i started again from scratch last night, so i don't too much to show for this specific theme but as soon as i find some time this weekend, i will post some more (i can't promise though, the weekend is packed with a wedding (not mine^^), formula one at monaco and a "die ärzte" concert Big Grin)
looks more like a webpage than anything else... which is kinda cool.

Also, I like the pink!
This looking really nice! Looking forward to test!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Looks very cool, it's nyabs (not yet another black skin) Smile
I like it a lot. I like the pink, even though some people may not. Make other colors available as well?
haha "nyabs"... what a -muotsa- (made up on the spot acronym).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for a coder!0