New Mac-inspired skin preview
Very good looking skin!

The Media Centre FORMALLY Know as OSXBMC?? thought it still was?

Typical Mac owners! LOL! They'll all be claimming the IBM hardware they all run on now as theirs all along soon!
Quote:The Media Centre FORMALLY Know as OSXBMC?? thought it still was?

The OSXBMC has been forked and I think XBMC project asked them to pick a different name.

As for updates to the skin...

I have gotten a lot further, the website is actually outdated now but I've spent more time on the skin instead of updating it. I have been making a few post on the other forum but I will definitely post here as well when there is something to download.

There are one or two things I want to figure out before a release and some tweaking to do.
looks good? any news on a release?
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
That's one fine looking skin .. I am looking really forward to a release of this baby Smile
Testing it out on my hdtv now. As expected, there are a few things that looked great on my macbook pro don't work well on a big screen. I am making some changes to font size/ color, and some color changes in a few pictures. I hope to have a alpha release, not very polished but something, by the end of the week or beginning of next.
OS X users can head over to http://web.mac.com/maccabbi/Leo/Welcome.html and download an early alpha... I can't make an xpr or test things out on anything but a mac so if some other users want to test it on their machines or try compiling an xpr, contact me.
You can repack it using normal zip? never used .pkg on linux/windows and I suspect more than me will stumble on that Smile

/Topfs2
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
sure, I'll have it up on the site in a few min, as a second torrent... keep in mind it has not been tested on linux, windows ect so I have no clue how well it will work
I will test this om linux in a few hours too see how it works Smile
Thumbs Up 
@maccabbi, please let us know if you plan on open sourcing it and if so if you would like to join the official XBMC Skinning Project (a sub-project of XBMC for skinners and their open source skins).

As long agree to not violate any copyrights and ask before you modify anyone else's skin in the SVN (or wait until you have been asked) then register an account on SourceForge.net if you do not already have one and PM me the username so I can add you to the project with full write access to the SVN and the trackers (for bugs, patches and requests).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
maccabbi Wrote:sure, I'll have it up on the site in a few min, as a second torrent... keep in mind it has not been tested on linux, windows ect so I have no clue how well it will work

Unless elan has allready made changes that break compatibility with the rest of the ports (haven't seen it in his changelogs) any skin that runs on His OSX version should run fine on any XBMC
downloaded it and ran it on my pc, but it crashed. I noticed the xpr is rather big (86MB). Maybe you should compress or resize the png's a bit. and the Build created a bunch of folders within 'media', such as 'tv', 'apps', 'default wallpaper'. But these are all empty tho.
[edit] compressed the images with xpr-express (lowered quality). Now I've got an xpr-file of just 18megs and no additional folders. This is working fine for me in xmbc_pc so far. props for the great job you did on this!
Will test it on my box also.
xpr? there is no xpr its just a folder

I am working on getting the mb down a bit
I gave it a go on the windows port and I got the message about 2.0 skin compliance so there must be some kind of compatibility issue No

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Mac-inspired skin preview0