Adding thumbs for list items through context menu?
Lightbulb 
Most of the skins out there are real eye catcher and are displaying the whole data in the library beautiful. But some parts of (i think) every skin are disturbing the overall beauty, because there aren't any beautifying elements which can be scraped or catched automatically.

I speak of the playlist views for example. Most skins have at least a list and a thumbnail view to display all playlists. But scrolling through them just shows the fallback thumb for every item.
I now i can go with my os explorer to the playlistfolder copy a jpeg in there wich should match for one playlist, name the jpeg the same as the playlist and change the extension to tbn. after that xbmc shows individual thumbs for each playlist, but i also have many jpegs in the playlist folder (named as tbns) which are normally much bigger than the tbns created and managed by xbmc itself.

my question: couldn't there be an entry in the context menu provided to set thumb for those items (playlists)? just the way i can set thumbs for e.g. moviesets and let do xbmc the rest of the work?

i think if you have your htpc set up nicely, set your skin to fit your needs and are only using it in kioskmode because you are happy with the setting, there shouldn't be any need of using the os to manage those things!

what are you thinking?

cheers,
vanMiez

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding thumbs for list items through context menu?0