Auto-generated thumbnails to be displaying in Library
Yeah, I gotta admit I am pretty stoked on this one too.
How about a way to submit the auto-generated thumb to thetvdb.com if nothing exists already?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
bad idea, thetvdb.com don't like auto generated thumbs as a rule.
If thats the case then its an awful idea Rofl I didn't know thetvdb didn't like them, but now that you mention it, it makes perfect sense that they wouldn't.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
+1 this was good idea, nothing done about it yet?

I wouldn't mind if it would be possible to ignore scraper thumbs all together and use autogenerated ones.

For example Dark Angel, it grabs some horrible thumbs that look like they were made of some very low quality VHS copy, would preffer thumbs from the DVD-rips.
I could really use this as well, I've got a few obscure films that really mess up my library view when I see these blank spaces between cover art. Is there a reason why this was implemented for file view and not the library?
Agreed, this would be a very nice fix as I use library mode and some of my shows don't have thumbs on thetvdb.
eQUIV Wrote:Agreed, this would be a very nice fix as I use library mode and some of my shows don't have thumbs on thetvdb.

Having auto-generated thumbs in library is not that easy and will not be possible until the entire thumbnail system is reworked I guess.

TheTVDb is a community-based database where users can upload missing information and images .. so feel free to upload the missing images Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto-generated thumbnails to be displaying in Library0