XBMC Official Merchandise Store
Information 
XBMC Official Merchandise Store

We are glad to announce the XBMC project's official online merchandise store open.

The store is currently hosted by CafePress and offers XBMC merchandise such as T-Shirt's, hooded shirts, mugs and a few other goodies, all with the official XBMC logotype and logos).

Currently the store is a small personal shop with only a few selected items however it might be upgraded later to a premium shop with a much larger selection if enough interest is shown in the store and XBMC merchandise in general, (who knows, we might even be able to publish an printed XBMC User Manual and/or Demo CD's through this store if those are made in the future). Know that the little profit we might get from this will go to support XBMC development and the projects existence, so when you purchase anything from the store you are making a small contribution, so thank you for that!

Link: XBMC Official Online Merchandise Store
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
bbq apron i love it :lol:

on a slightly more serious note- any arrangements regards a european outlet?
yeah, we are a bounch of scandinavian users who wants those clothes!
that's freakin' awesome!!! please oh' please offer the t's in black, grey, or even some other color though. i hate white shirts. kick a$$ stuph though!!!

:// 13one
could you add a sticker with the xbmc color logo?  i want to get everything at once since the steep shipping costs from cafepress.
(nimbles @ may 07 2004,18:12 Wrote:on a slightly more serious note- any arrangements regards a european outlet?
cafepress ship worldwide (including to europe), however if you know of any [u]better[/b] alternative store site(s) please do let us know Smile
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
arg. i wanted to buy the xmbc sticker for my car and to support you guys, but i can't justify $6.00usd shipping to canada. yikes!

hope you can find a better way then cafepress.
(alphaomega @ may 25 2004,04:16 Wrote:arg.  i wanted to buy the xmbc sticker for my car and to support you guys, but i can't justify $6.00usd shipping to canada.  yikes!

i doubt there is a better way than cafepress.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
Question 
(hullebulle @ may 26 2004,11:48 Wrote:
(alphaomega @ may 25 2004,04:16 Wrote:arg.  i wanted to buy the xmbc sticker for my car and to support you guys, but i can't justify $6.00usd shipping to canada.  yikes!

i doubt there is a better way than cafepress.
yes, we have to compromise for an international audience and cafepress looked/looks to be the lesser or many evils in more than one way
by the way, i noticed there's no refeenec the the cafeshop xbmc merchandising in the xboxmediacenter.com homepage!
i feel you should add it right now under "support xbmc" to let it know to *many* more people!
btw, what are you waiting for? only a percentage of xboxmediacenter website visitors go read the forums throughly.
put a banner on the page or some other kind of advertising on the home page of your site and sales will grow with speed
there's a "merchandise" link under more in the drop down menu plus there's a link to "xbmc online store" on the right under essential links,
however if someone like to volunteer to put together a small banner or two (maybe a animated gif as a picture says a thousand words)... Wink
well, "merchandise" under "more" is almost hidden.
there's no need for a banner, a simple blinking link would be more than fine imho.
her, how are the sales going, if i'm allowed to know it? Smile
i can provide a banner if you need it, but it will not be *that* good. better than nothing anyway.
Quote:quote (nimbles @ may 07 2004,18:12)
on a slightly more serious note- any arrangements regards a european outlet?
cafepress ship worldwide (including to europe), however if you know of any [u]better[/b] alternative store site(s) please do let us know

shipping to europe?isnt that like really expensive?
for mergendising sales in europe i think holland is a good place.its central,have good postal service etc.
if you like the idea let me now and ill try to find someone who wants to do it./send you a list with dutch printers/pressers

greetz joep

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Official Merchandise Store18