[RELEASE] Anime Showcase HD (Video) Plugin
Thumbs Up 
Oh you know where to get it from by now.

http://code.google.com/p/voinage-xbmc-plugins/

All HD content @ Great speeds.

DragonballZ is great.

This is the beta release will add thumbnails later.

They tried to hide the dragonballZ, i hate that.
Rainbow 
Thanks bro, myself and all the other anime addicts here will be hooked on this for ages Wink
This isn't working for a few things. Namely, Trigun (Must watch for everyone!), and the Movies section. MY first thought was that it was hardcoded, but skimming the code, doesn't look like it. So they must somehow behave differently. Also, it's loading each thumb individually... which for a HUGE series like DBZ kind of kills Bandwidth for most loading that many copies of the same image. Anyway a cache could be used? Thought I guess that ones a novelty, since it'll work either way.
it`s picked picked up the films and trigun, i just forgot to add the code to create links and a directory for Trigun and some links for the movies.

How slow is your connection ?
The program checks the url for the name of the video then appends that thumbnail to the file.Thumbs are hardcoded. Once xbmc has cached them it will use the cache over another call for the thumbs, so i don`t need to cache them. Xbmc does it for me.

Load them once.

Trigun and the movies are back.

Go to my Google code page.

Thanks for telling me, i knew that had happened just forgot to do anything about it.
Relax,be calm,be well brother.
Voin.
Ryuzaki Wrote:This isn't working for a few things. Namely, Trigun (Must watch for everyone!), and the Movies section. MY first thought was that it was hardcoded, but skimming the code, doesn't look like it. So they must somehow behave differently. Also, it's loading each thumb individually... which for a HUGE series like DBZ kind of kills Bandwidth for most loading that many copies of the same image. Anyway a cache could be used? Thought I guess that ones a novelty, since it'll work either way.

Thumbs work perfectly for me too.

Are you on a slow connection/Are you uploading a lot?

Uploading at high speeds really kills the down speed (torrents are a classic example and you should throttle the up a little).

Best of luck!
Nah not at all. Wasn't having a problem. Just pointing out something I noticed. Definitely no slow connection here, heh heh.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Anime Showcase HD (Video) Plugin0