xbmc-favorites plugin
Bram that will be great, just updated svn installer and noticed every install failed in linux. Hopefully you get it working for linux soon such a great plugin. Cant wait for yahoo videos to workSmile Thanks bro
Any update for this on linux? Smile
I'll look into that as soon as I have internet again (I've just moved to a new home) and I have the time. Won't be to long! Then I will also create a Windows and a Mac version. Sorry for the delay!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
since your repo is identical to the addons, just use the svn repo installer and add your repo to the repositories folder. instructions in the stickie.

PHP Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<repo>
    <url>http://xbmc-favorites.googlecode.com/svn</url>
    <root>/trunk</root>
    <structure name="plugins" noffset="-2" install="" ioffset="2" />
    <structure name="scripts" noffset="-1" install="" ioffset="2" />
    <structure name="skin" noffset="-1" install="" ioffset="2" />
    <structure name="web" noffset="-1" install="" ioffset="2" />
</repo> 
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
All available updates have been applied to the xbmc-favorites installer. I'll add the SVN Repo Installer with the xbmc-favorites installer entry soon!

Sorry, what stickie?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
i send you through e_mail nl tv/dutch tv streams ,works the same as the dutch radiostreams .did you recieve them bram and will you put this in your favourite installer plugin?
i goofed on posting in a forum so im leaving this bologna test message here... this is a test Wink bye now!
tikkiew Wrote:i send you through e_mail nl tv/dutch tv streams ,works the same as the dutch radiostreams .did you recieve them bram and will you put this in your favourite installer plugin?

I can't find it in my mail. Could you resend it?

can i get your e-mail on pm .so i can give you instant in the future update of nl tv.maybe i mistake your e-mail with some other bram.
Hi,

Great plugin Bram77!, but i had some problems getting it to work on my linux box.
I downloaded XBMC Favorites Installer for Linux v.1.4.zip but nothing happened when i choosed to install a plugin.

The xbmc.log told me:
ERROR: Main::_get_files (102) - global name 'INSTALLATION_PATH' is not defined

So i changed the line 102 of xbmcplugin_downloader.py
path = INSTALLATION_PATH + items[ 0 ][ 7 : ].replace( "%20", " " )
to
path = self.INSTALLATION_PATH + items[ 0 ][ 7 : ].replace( "%20", " " )
Which solved that error.

It's now working prefectly!
Thanks a lot! I'll apply the patch asap!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I haven't had internet for months because of the lousy internet provider Alice. I've updated all content and added new plugins, skins and scripts. Uploading right now!

THX-SWE Wrote:Hi,

Great plugin Bram77!, but i had some problems getting it to work on my linux box.
I downloaded XBMC Favorites Installer for Linux v.1.4.zip but nothing happened when i choosed to install a plugin.

The xbmc.log told me:
ERROR: Main::_get_files (102) - global name 'INSTALLATION_PATH' is not defined

So i changed the line 102 of xbmcplugin_downloader.py
path = INSTALLATION_PATH + items[ 0 ][ 7 : ].replace( "%20", " " )
to
path = self.INSTALLATION_PATH + items[ 0 ][ 7 : ].replace( "%20", " " )
Which solved that error.

It's now working prefectly!

I've applied the patch and uploaded the fixed version. I haven't tested it though, I need to reinstall Ubuntu Smile

Download

Navi-X Media Browser is the all in one solution to your streaming media needs!!! Check out http://www.navi-x.org and watch the demo today!! We even have easy to use automatic playlist creators and automatic link checkers and removers to verify our content!! We got television episodes, mixtapes, movies, RSS and Podcast feeds, ShoutCAST, YouTube, the works!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc-favorites plugin0