Wierd problem getting movie info from IMDb
nmirza Wrote:i realized i do have the latest version from march 8th (or 9th?). i got this from the t3ch website as was mentioned in the guide posted on this site. i was doing some more reading and i realized theres an opengl and a directx version and additnally a t3ch version (which is one of these or totally different?). some people have mentioned the other builds working, i have no idea where to get them, or if they are even official as i want to stick to the official one. if i should be using something other than the t3ch build please let me know.

There really should be a sticky here explaining the different releases as this was confusing to me as well. Or maybe a footnote n the unofficial ten steps guide.
maybe you could help me out since you went throguh the same thing. whats the difference and which one should i be using. btw i have a mac mini bootcamped with 950 gma vid card and c2d 2.0. with 1 gb ram.
Did you ever find a solution to the issue with IMDB movie information?

I HAVE THE EXACT PROBLEM - EVERYTHING YOU EXPLAINED IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M EXPERIENCING TOO

Except I'm running OSXBMC on a mac mini core 2 duo

Any info you can give me to try to fix this would be great.. Thanks
I had this problem, I uninstalled using windows uninstall, deleted all the related files remaining and reinstalled, it worked just fine.
bdanger Wrote:I'm running OSXBMC on a mac mini core 2 duo
For problems with PLEX (formerly OSXBMC) you need to go to www.osxbmc.com

We have our own version of XBMC for Mac, (sorry no binaries just yet), but it should work.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wierd problem getting movie info from IMDb0