Screensavers Go To Black Screen
Recently my screensavers work in preview mode, but when the timer end up, and they activate, it just goes to a black screen no matter which one I pick. I am currently up to date with SVN as of last night. I am also using the AEON skin, but I don't think that has anything to do with the screensavers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm experiencin the same issues, and the timer is really fast about 10 secs and it goes black.

I'm using the latest Ubuntu PPA from SVN
And the Aeon skin, but the same occurs with the default P.M. III skin

Thanks for your help
There's a visibility bug, same deal with all of the music visualizations except for projectm. We know about it but there are bigger fish to fry ATM.
I understand the bigger fish to fry, but it is currently directly affecting users with Plasma TV's. Is there workaround? What revision did this stop working?
How is a completely black screen going to burn your plasma display?
Ok I just stared at solarwinds for like 5m with r14032 and PM3.

For future reference, "latest" is worthless to us. We need the revision NUMBER, see sticky about making useful posts.
Wonder if it has something to do with Aeon?
Apparently the music viz stuff I mentioned was fixed late last week, I believe this should be the same for screensavers. But since no one has given me a hard revision number of where the problem is, it's hard to tell.

I wouldn't put this past being a skin bug. ANY visual problems should always be tested with the default skin (PM3) before posting.
Seems the Solar Winds is now working, but the Plasma continues to go to black screen. Very strange.
Plasma needs XBMC_Home enviromental variable set to work properly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screensavers Go To Black Screen0