Aeon/Xephyr Sound Pack Mod
Star 
Sorry, Page has been down for a while. Here is a new link:

http://www.insomnautik.com/xbmc/Tonal%20...Sounds.rar
saw this in the original aeon thread, had a listen and they sound great! i can imagine this will sound very nice once i copy it over and test it out

nice work mate Big Grin
hey man, I don't really like sounds when navigating but these are really really good. I think they suit aeon perfectly.

cheers,

jason.
well, everyone has there preference... I can't stand NOT having sounds while navigating. dunno why. but thanks for the comments anyways.

and hay, if you don't like navigation sounds, replace the file names in the xml with a dash - and you can just use the startup sound only if ya like
just got around to testing out these sounds actually on my xbox (finally!)

i have a surround receiver hooked up and they seem a bit too soft for my liking... i don't know maybe it's a personal thing

in any case i've increased the volume of the files myself

nice work though, thanks for these Smile
yah, sorry about that... I forgot that my TV is weird. When I play on my xbox, they sound from the movies is about 3 times quieter then the sound effects from the xbox... So i naturally made these quieter.
Email: DjOktave[at]gmail{dot}com - AIM/Yahoo: DjOktave
- Electronic Aeon Backpack -
- Aeon Sound Pack -
dude... i like this sound pack... tried it for the first time today and its really good... every sound makes sense... so well done...
This is pretty nice. I would actually like to see a quieter version.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Fan of this sound pack!Nerd
Thanks for posting this. Quite possibly the best navigation sounds EVER.
Could anyone by any chance re-post this pack? Lost it in a reformat.... TIA.
The link is dead, please repost
The domain is up for sale looks like you might need to repost this one Confused
please repost Smile
Does anyone know where I can get a Aeon skin sound pack? I hate navigating through with no sound. I tried a link here on the forum for one but it must have been old.

...no bueno.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon/Xephyr Sound Pack Mod0