• 2(current)
XBMC for Windows, rev 14125
WiSo Wrote:If we would known that it would be already fixed Rolleyes
Looks like the other ports have the same problem (was reported on Xbox).

Yeah, silly me. Rolleyes
boostr29 Wrote:hi! thanks for the update! but i seem to be having some problems with my remote. Every press I make seems to be doubled, like when I press down it skips a row instead of going the the item below it. It might be a simple fix on my part, but I don't really know what to do. Thanks for any help. Smile

Is it a universal remote, or the Xbox remote? If the former, there should be a "repeat delay" setting in the configuration. Tweak that a bit and you should be golden.
Installer works like a charm, thanks man!
Nice installer, i installed it for windows because of crap Ati drivers for Linux.
Nice to see the windows build working
ISO playback ok
720 and 1080 contend ok (not all 1080p but most of them)
library works but can't seem to manually correct titles
only 1 core used

but all and all nice build and good progress

780G chipset (HD3200)
4850e CPU
2 gigs RAM
Win XP sp3
Lament Configuration Wrote:ISO playback ok

How?
boostr29 Wrote:but i seem to be having some problems with my remote. Every press I make seems to be doubled, like when I press down it skips a row instead of going the the item below it.
Any psychics around to tell us what boostr29's configuration is?... :p
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Charly Wrote:Any psychics around to tell us what boostr29's configuration is?... :p

i'm sorry about that...I'm pretty new to this...what configurations do I need to give? Eek

I'm using an MCE remote...it came with my HP Slimline.
thanks for the tip zeuss...that fixed it for me. Smile
Now that the video playback issue has been resolved is there a simple fix for this release or will we have to wait for the next/build your own?
Hitcher Wrote:How?

Compiled Jun 30 2008
DVD playback from ISO just works it has probs. on first frames (A/V & FPS) but after a few sec all is in sync and it plays fine.

Other weirdness when i start XBMC in full screen i get 60 Hz @ 50 CPU when i alt-tab and then go back to XBMC i get 100Hz @ 5 CPU (less frane drops in 1080p).
here's the changelog: http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes..._id=613671
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
[From Changelog] 2008-07-15 14098 changed: Moved Keymap.xml, IRSSmap.xml, and Lircmap.xml to system. If the user has files in userdata/ then they will extend the files found in system. This allows you to add to these files without having to bother merging changes on updates.

Let me be sure I understand this: If I put keymap.xml in my Application Data...Userdata folder, it will override and sync with the file in the System folder, such that I can still copy my userdata folder out and paste back in for installation of new builds?
hi i have a problem with the dvd playback :

21:32:35 T:1376 M:179011584 ERROR: SQLite: Undefined SQLite error
Query: select idPath from path where strPath like 'dvd://'
21:32:35 T:1376 M:178982912 ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetPathId unable to getpath (select idPath from path where strPath like 'dvd://')
21:32:35 T:1376 M:178982912 ERROR: SQLite: Undefined SQLite error
21:32:35 T:1376 M:178982912 ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetPathId unable to getpath (select idPath from path where strPath like 'dvd://')
21:32:35 T:1376 M:178974720 ERROR: SQLite: Undefined SQLite error
21:32:35 T:1376 M:178974720 ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetPathId unable to getpath (select idPath from path where strPath like 'dvd://')
21:32:35 T:1376 M:178970624 ERROR: SQLite: Undefined SQLite error
21:32:35 T:1376 M:178970624 ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetPathId unable to getpath (select idPath from path where strPath like 'dvd://')
fullscreen problem too
screenshot here
log here

I have tested on two computers and the problems are similar
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Windows, rev 141250