• 4(current)
XBMC for Windows, rev 14125
I wonder if that would also fix the fact that windows media center starts every time I press certain buttons, even though I've shut down the media center services.
Any chance we can get a new compile with all the lovely fixes implemented this week?
...and that's why god gave us whiskey.
----------------------------------------------
[old rig removed] ATV2 4.3 Eden 11b2
That would be awesome, I am kinda stuck at not having IRSS support.
What fixes? IRSS support is already in.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Goobay Wrote:I have a problem ive used IR suite and my buttons and such on my remote works great except that every time i use a button it makes the action twice so it always jumping two steps in the filelist and so on,I read about the repeat delay in configuration.. but where do i configurate?

Hi Goobay...I've encountered the same problem before...i did the repeat delay thing on advancedsettings.xml and I deleted the keymap.xml in the system folder...try deleting the keymap.xml first, it should be located in program files/XBMC/system/ ...hope that helps.
WiSo Wrote:What fixes? IRSS support is already in.

There actually aren't any fixes I'm specifically waiting on...I was just going to reinstall, and given that I'm still on 13895, I figured I'd wait till the next compile is done so I'm not caught 1 build behind again :-)
...and that's why god gave us whiskey.
----------------------------------------------
[old rig removed] ATV2 4.3 Eden 11b2
hello,
it is normal for the reading dvd does not work with this version?
WiSo Wrote:What fixes? IRSS support is already in.

Is there any documentation on how irss works? I copied an irssmap.xml from here on the forum, but my remote is not working at all.
I seem to be having IRSS problems to start with, so XBMC is not to blame. Not necessarily, anyway =)
mode2006 Wrote:hello,
it is normal for the reading dvd does not work with this version?

Get the libdvdcss-2.dll from the last build we just forgot it to ship.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
sandos Wrote:Is there any documentation on how irss works? I copied an irssmap.xml from here on the forum, but my remote is not working at all.

Only the quote from the documentation: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=201...stcount=45
The splash screen pops us, and then I get a crash on startup. Here is the end of the log:

Code:
16:10:14 T:1216 M:596500480   ERROR: SQLite: SQL error or missing database
                             Query: select iCompressCount from version
16:10:14 T:1216 M:596455424   ERROR: SQLite: SQL error or missing database
                             Query: alter table version add iCompressCount integer
16:10:14 T:1216 M:596398080   FATAL: Unknown exception code (0xe06d7363)
                              at 0x7c812a5b
16:10:14 T:2676 M:596283392   DEBUG: thread start, auto delete: 0
16:10:14 T:2676 M:596279296   DEBUG: CThread::staticThread, deleting thread graphic context
16:10:14 T:2676 M:596279296   DEBUG: Thread 2676 terminating

I tried deleting the DB files in userdata - didn't help, same exact errors.
WiSo Wrote:Get the libdvdcss-2.dll from the last build we just forgot it to ship.

I grabbed the file lib libdvdcss-2.dll and put it in the correct folder and restarted. I started XBMC and clicked the DVD start icon and nothing. Where can I got from here.

Bone
Bonejob Wrote:I grabbed the file lib libdvdcss-2.dll and put it in the correct folder and restarted. I started XBMC and clicked the DVD start icon and nothing. Where can I got from here.

Bone

Assuming you've got the right lib I still can't see anything in my crystal ball...
Maybe a log file would be helpful?
WiSo Wrote:Assuming you've got the right lib I still can't see anything in my crystal ball...
Maybe a log file would be helpful?

I was asking what the next step would be not for you to look into your crystal ball. It sounds like you want the log files. I will figure out where they are and post them.

Bone
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Windows, rev 141250