REMOTEXBMC 1.6 UPDATE- original remote control
REMOTEXBMC 1.6 UPDATE API control/EVENTCLIENT for the original remote control XBOX v1- Option autorun- show /hide DISPLAY+111- close/ run 222 - shutdown 333 - hibernate 444 - eject insert dvd 555.
For the mode API please change the keymap with the file include in the setup.
Send me your report
This looks interesting... I have my Harmony remote rocking out my XBox with XBMC. I have a PC up and running now with XBMC and starting to look at remote functions. Will this work with most IR receivers? Any details on installing and using?

Cheers,

Mike

mode2006 Wrote:REMOTEXBMC 1.6 UPDATE API control/EVENTCLIENT for the original remote control XBOX v1- Option autorun- show /hide DISPLAY+111- close/ run 222 - shutdown 333 - hibernate 444 - eject insert dvd 555.
For the mode API please change the keymap with the file include in the setup.
Send me your report
hi, the soft work with the original remote control xbox V1 Image
I am guessing then this means that to use this software you have to be using the IR Receiver from the Original Xbox.... Guess that's why I was getting a hardware error.

I am using the original remote right now with an MS Media Centre IR Receiver from Haupogauge with IR Server Suite. See this post for how to get it all working. Easy really..

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=34894

mode2006 Wrote:hi, the soft work with the original remote control xbox V1
Bedpan Wrote:I have my Harmony remote rocking out my XBox with XBMC.

I'm using this with my Harmony 659 + XBMC for Windows; works like a charm.

On another note, maybe I'm misunderstanding the codes "444 - Hibernate", etc. Do you mean t hat by pressing "4, 4, 4", Windows will hibernate, or...? That part isn't working for me.
What IR receiver are you using for Windows? I have a the IR Receiver that came with my Haupagauge TV Capture card. Lost the remote, but have it working with my XBox remote and Harmony remote.

zeuss-axis Wrote:I'm using this with my Harmony 659 + XBMC for Windows; works like a charm.

On another note, maybe I'm misunderstanding the codes "444 - Hibernate", etc. Do you mean t hat by pressing "4, 4, 4", Windows will hibernate, or...? That part isn't working for me.
zeuss-axis Wrote:I'm using this with my Harmony 659 + XBMC for Windows; works like a charm.

KEY WORK = DISPLAY 444 , DISPLAY 222 etc....
I hardwired the Xbox remote receiver into an expansion USB header on my motherboard...didn't want any more dongles or cables hanging off the case.

You'll need the Xbox remote receiver to use this program...don't think it'll work with a 3rd party IR receiver.
mode2006 Wrote:KEY WORK = DISPLAY 444 , DISPLAY 222 etc....

No luck...normal Xbox function = fine, but the combo of DISPLAY + 444, etc does nothing for me. Anyone else?
When you press DISPLAY? is that you hear a sound BEEP?
work fine with me. (Winxp SP3)
The eventclient mode working properly?

Big GrinRoflWink
Logitech Harmony H-659 Advanced Universal work with the original IR XBOX and REMOTEXBMC Huh?
mode2006 Wrote:Logitech Harmony H-659 Advanced Universal work with the original IR XBOX and REMOTEXBMC Huh?

Yup!
[From Changelog] 2008-07-14 14071 [win32]: added hibernate and suspend possibility to system menu (from Linux). Restart doesn't work yet (maybe a permission issue).

This may be my issue...I'm still running Build 13859, which doesn't include the hibernate option. Will try in 8 hours.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REMOTEXBMC 1.6 UPDATE- original remote control0