No TV Eps showing in Library Mode?
Hey all

Just getting back to the scene and setting up a home media Centre, I have XBMC running on my PC, all works fine apart from I cannot seem to get any episodes to be listed in library mode in the TV show Sections, the episodes are listed when i choose file view, but not in Library mode,

Do i need to add them in some special way im missing? I have tried retagging them (showname S01E01.avi etc, putting them all in one folder etc but no luck at all!

any advice? as library view looks so much better then list view! lol

Thanks in advane

JonnyWiz
On close inspection although all my movies are there and tagged with thumbs etc on normal views, they do not show up in library mode either!

please help!

ta
Have you had a read of the very good wiki?
At a guess you haven't scanned the files

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Video_Library
XFX nFORCE 630I, ASUS EN9400gt (512m), Antec Fusion V2 case, E6850 @ 3Ghz, 2GB 800mhz Ram.
Sony KDL52X3100. Integra DTR10.5.
Hi mate, yeah read that over a few times, but I seem to have done everything it says, set the content etc and the movies/tv epsiode folders get picked up and info downloaded, and it is all their on file view, but nothing in Library mode
i can only guess; do you have show watched toggled or something?
if you can activate the library it is certainly populated
Thanks mate your a genius! I couldnt see that option in my current skin (AEON) changed it back to default skin and got them to show all, now works fine!

Thanks again
Right, I've had enough of this "option". I'm going to add an additional entry to the list:

"50 unwatched files"

Clicking it will toggle the state and relist the folder. Any complaints, let's hear them.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No TV Eps showing in Library Mode?0