• 13(current)
Vinci skin
Mntz Wrote:Just to let you guys know, I started working on Vinci 2 again.
Busy (re)doing concepts at the moment.
XML will be a bit harder with all the changes, haven't touched skinning xml since september 2008 Smile

Excellent News. Laugh
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
Good Luck!

The best news of my day.
http://www.xbmcnerds.com - german xbmc community
Hope for an eden release?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
That would be nice yes!
Mntz Wrote:Just to let you guys know, I started working on Vinci 2 again.
That's very good news. At one time I had thought about trying to update the skin but I didn't have access to all the artwork and ended up going in a different (slightly similar) direction with Metropolis. I liked the split screen & clock so I worked variations of them in. I really hope that is okay. At the time, I presumed this skin was forever dead.
I did some work on getting this running on Dharma some time ago but didn't have time to see it through to the end. Here's the zip if anyone is interested.

Vinci - Dharma
Amra Wrote:That's very good news. At one time I had thought about trying to update the skin but I didn't have access to all the artwork and ended up going in a different (slightly similar) direction with Metropolis. I liked the split screen & clock so I worked variations of them in. I really hope that is okay. At the time, I presumed this skin was forever dead.
No problem. The default clock in the new Vinci will look different probably. Metropolis is shaping up nicely btw!
Any news /updates on the development?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Well, most concepts besides the video ost are done.
I have been busy trying out some concept tests with the skinning engine. A couple of things i want, haven't been done before but are possible.
I'm now on the lookout for a new monitor since my current one only does 1680x1050 and i don't want to be developing on my hdtv Smile
Progress is moving a lot slower than wanted though.
Hi, any news?
http://www.xbmcnerds.com - german xbmc community
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vinci skin3