Cant compile rev 14315
FileMMS.h includes iconv.h which is missing for Win32. (I'm assuming libiconv-dev is a dependency for building for linux.)

And there's another minor problem that GUIDialogKeyboard.h and cpp don't match for SetText(). One has the input as const, one doesn't. If I knew which was "correct", I'd correct it myself.

** edit **
I tried a version of libiconv-1.9.2-1 for Win32 that I found on the GnuWin32 site, but it doesn't work. And I can't find a Win32 build of 1.12.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
From RSSReader.h:

#ifndef _LINUX
#include "../lib/libiconv/iconv.h"
#else
#include <iconv.h>
#endif

Adapt away Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

I just change the define SetText() in GUIDialogKeyboard.h from:

void SetText(CStdString& aTextString);

to:

void SetText(const CStdString& aTextString);

It can compile now. But there are another error appeared:

2>FileFactory.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall XFILE::CFileMMS::CFileMMS(void)" (??0CFileMMS@XFILE@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: static class XFILE::IFile * __cdecl XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader(class CURL const &)" (?CreateLoader@CFileFactory@XFILE@@SAPAVIFile@2@ABVCURL@@@Z)
2>XBMC\Release (SDL)\XBMC.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
I have this fixed (but untested) in my local sources - am just awaiting on SF for the commit.

SVN rev 14316 should be good to go.

doh. i was tired. i could've sworn that libiconv wasn't in the lib folder.

(what was up with SF all weekend? i was getting lots of errors trying to sync. it seems to be ok this morning. i want to get those regexp fixes committed. i also corrected GetSubLength. that incorrect spelling always bugged me. once the main regexp stuff is committed, i'll start fixing all occurrences of GetSubLenght.)
I still can't update my repository and getting timeouts all the time.
Had some time on the weekend but couldn't anything than waiting for 3h and only a few file updates (since we have several megs of new updates due to the library source code which moved to XBMC).
i estimate it took me a dozen tries before I got fully synced up over the weekend. i synced this morning without an issue but that was several hours ago now.
wholesale wedding dresses! thats just what I was looking for!

hoorah!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant compile rev 143151