Jump to favorites / switch off on dpad right click
Hi , in T3CH build you can jump to favorites / switch off buttons on left or right dpad click (06.30 at least) . Now i compiled 144xx svn and in home menu not possible jump to this buttons on right dpad click (only left click) and if you cycle with few left clicks to switch off and favorites arrow in right corner,then you can't jump to filemanager button ...
I understand that this is skin related, but cant find how to get it working as in t3ch build... (maybe somthing broken after KAI removing?)

WBR
R.
i can confirm this but i dont think its a skin problem, but a code problem. its somehow related to the play dvd button which is the "onright" control from the main menu buttons. if you put a dvd in the drive, you'll be able to move right, but you wont be able to go right from there to the favorites button.

(though there is a minor skin problem. the home screen has a opaque image covering it but its off by a few pixels on the right side so the right edge appears brighter.)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
if you try ftp PM3 skin from older t3ch build - right click is ok, but then always KAI button is shown ...

R.
no edit ? Sad yes you right must be not KAI , but PLAY DVD Smile

R.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jump to favorites / switch off on dpad right click0